Love Mark - Love Avon? I always have catalogs handy for your browsing leisure--just ask me!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

So I may be totally crazy for starting a blog...it's not like I don't already have enough stuff on my plate...I've been wanting to start one, and I kinda have an excuse now. For those of you who don't know yet, I have recently become an Avon Salesrep. I am using this site to promote and hopefullly sell some Avon.  I am also going to share some neat ideas, timesaving tips, pictures, thoughts, basically anything I think is cool.

So why MoMaritza you ask? Well, I am a mom and my name is Maritza. Kinda cheesy but kinda catchy.

Because I have a full time job, 3 kids, a husband, and a tight schedule, I am not going to be posting daily. But please check in often and shop frequently :-)

Since I am new to Avon, I am still getting the basics down pat, so bear with me. Basically, orders are submitted every two weeks. The next order date will be Tuesday October 26th. You have 2 options to order. One is to order online, and the other is to email me your order. I will also have catalogs handy for those who would like an actual copy.


(I must also add that I am not a perfect speller, so please excuse my goofs and goofiness).

God Bless,
MoMaritza
m-parreira@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment