Love Mark - Love Avon? I always have catalogs handy for your browsing leisure--just ask me!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

How Crafty Are You?


I must admit that I say I am pretty crafty and love all things 'pretty'....the reality is I love all things pretty easy. My sister might call me lazy...(she's the avid scrapbooker...I mean AVID! She has a room in her house devoted to scrap crap...hahaha..yeah I said it! Honestly, I admire her scrapbooking skills and the gazillions of glitter containers) Being the busy mom that I am, I am about 2 years behind in any type of memory keeping. I think about it regularly and it makes me sick just thinking of how behind I am.

My sister recently began selling Close To My Heart Products and I love their products. Their papers are very pretty and their stamps are great. I now use stamps to make my own greeting cards....(most of the time). Take a look through their site- link above- and if you are interested in their products, contact myriam@missing.com for more information on how to get their good stuff.  The Halloween set above is actually a stamp set. Too cute! Halloween is about 2 months away..OMG already!

Stay crafty,

Maritza

No comments:

Post a Comment