Love Mark - Love Avon? I always have catalogs handy for your browsing leisure--just ask me!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Girl Scout Cookie....Recipes???



So most of you already know that my daughters are Girl Scouts and they are selling cookies....so, if you would like to order some, please let me know! There are 8 delicious flavors...$4 per box. The profits will go towards Turlock Troop 1724.

As much as I want my daughter's to sell a lot of cookies, I am writing this post because I came across some very cool information. Girl Scout Cookie Recipes!!!!! CLICK HERE to get some great ideas...and yet another reason to stock up on cookies!!!

Thank you to all of our Friends & Family that have already ordered!

Please email me at m-parreira@sbcglobal.net or find me on Facebook- Momaritza Parreira.
You can also follow my blog by clicking on the 'Follow' icon on the left side of the page. I will be giving away an Avon product for Free in February, but only for those who Follow me on my blog. (More information to follow)

Oh, and if you are wondering about the status of John's crowfeet...well, the picture is on its way soon! I haven't forgotten, and I'm sure John hasn't either...he looks at 'em everyday!


Happy January (whatever is left of it!)
MoMaritza

No comments:

Post a Comment