Love Mark - Love Avon? I always have catalogs handy for your browsing leisure--just ask me!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Deals, Deals, Deals...

I know it's been a month since I've updated my blog. As some of you know, I am the cookie manager for my daughters' Girl Scout troop 1724 and have been inundated with cookies, orders, phone calls, etc. Having a full time job, being an Avon Salesrep on the side, a mom of 3 (with a sick child thrown in the mix sometimes) I have been recently 'time challenged'. Some of you are well aware of this, receiving my 1:00 am emails, or midnight FB  messages...sorry! Oh, that reminds me, if any one wants more GS cookies, please let me know. We still have some!!!  With that out of the way...I'll just say that I'll try to continue my weekly blog updates...

$$$$$I'm always up for a bargain$$$$$ Whether it's craigslist (John's secret obsession), eBay, or just a good old yard sale, I always get super excited when I see something that I like that's under $10 (sometimes gently used). These days, I think almost everyone of us seeks out a better deal...our family is no exception.
Here are a few of my faves:

Better Homes and Gardens - 1 year subscription for $5.99 (Click this link to go to the main BH&G page and look on the top of the screen)

Shop Smart- 6 month subscription for $18 (plus 4.95 S&H)- From Consumer Reports, offers unbiased, easy-to-read advice on all the best products to buy from a wide variety of categories including
  • Big-Screen TVs
  • Digital Cameras
  • Vitamins
  • Cookware
  • Wine
  • Cosmetics
  • And many more!
  • (I love this magazine- a little pricier than most, but its full of Consumer Report advice of products to buy, or steer away from..so....savings in the long run!)

Free Stuff Tip Junkie- This is Tip Junkie's Giveaway directory. Everything is free, you just have to leave a comment (most of the time). I haven't won anything myself, but I do not enter too much. You might be lucky!

Birthday Freebies- Check out Frugal Living tv website. If you have some time to surf this site, you can find some pretty neat $ saving deals. There's a special section to use if it's your birthday. On most of them, you have to just sign in and register your birthdate, but it's listed by restaurant, so its pretty easy to navigate.

Does anyone else have any sites they don't mind sharing....Don't be greedy! ;-) Leave a comment and share with the rest of us!

and Last but not Least....AVON. Right now all of the ANEW starter regiment kits (includes full size eye treatments) are $25. This is a great deal!



Great Deals!!! Especially if you'd like to try it if you're not sure if this is right for you. But everyone who has bought this from me has had no complaints! 


Campaign 7 is underway: ANEW is introducing their skincare products for 60+ yrs. Here's a sneak peak:

If you'd like to see a catalog, contact me
I also accept credit cards!!!

That's it for now...I'll be posting up more deals soon!
Don't forget to follow me on this website! Add your email on the left hand side...

Maritza


1 comment: