Love Mark - Love Avon? I always have catalogs handy for your browsing leisure--just ask me!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Easy Homemade Sugar Scrubs



I am digging these Sugar Scrubs
(click on the link above to get the recipes)



I've purchased body and hand scrubs at the store and even through Avon and Mark...but I can honestly say that I prefer making my own. I save money that way. I ususally just bring in brown sugar into the shower and sprinkle it on my loofah and add my regular liquid soap and scrub away... It does the trick! But since I've come across these pictures on Tipjunkie.com I now have an idea for little Christmas gifts. I think it's clever and cost effective. The jars are about a dollar at WalMart, and the sugars you can buy in bulk as well as the oil and any lemon juice, spices or extract you want, and if you're extra crafty, you can nifty it up with a cute ribbon or tag. I'm sure the person who receives it will be pleasantly surprised with this homemade gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment