Love Mark - Love Avon? I always have catalogs handy for your browsing leisure--just ask me!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Missing these things...

I miss holding my little babies, nursing them, and being their ALL...(they are now 8, 6, 3)

I miss stress free date nights...

I miss being pregnant...(sshhh, don't tell my husband)

I miss having cereal for dinner with no complaints...

I miss just picking out kids clothes with no fighting and complaints...

My list can continue for days... Not sure why the holidays get me to think and remember...but I love this time of year! Seeing my children begin to get excited and talking about the birth of Jesus, makes me miss my childhood. I had a fantastic childhood filled with many wonderful memories and tradition. I hope my children will remember these times...


My sleepy 8 year old daughter- 11/24/11

Please sign up by email... On the right side of my blog... Check it out!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment