Love Mark - Love Avon? I always have catalogs handy for your browsing leisure--just ask me!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Are You Hosting Thanksgiving This Year? Keep it Simple!


This year, my family is hosting Thanksgiving. Thanks to one of my favorite magazines, Real Simple has created a very useful checklist that I think you can use.  I will be sure to print this out and post it on my fridge. Check out Real Simple's Website Thanksgiving Timeline Checklist. I will also add that Real Simple is one of my all time favorite sites that I visit regularly. It is easy to navigate and has tons of organizational ideas and lists (For those who don't know me well.....I love lists!!!! Just ask my husband). I hope you find this helpful.

Please email me with any ideas or thoughts, or with your favorite sites. I'll be posting again soon!

MoMaritza

No comments:

Post a Comment